You just may be one of those people who want really great music while driving around in their car, but you may not know how to get it. If you’re shopping around for the best 6.5 car speakers right now, we can help you find them.
You will run into a lot of technical lingo while you search for the best 6.5 car speakers. Terms like bass, woofer, components, and coaxial may be confusing but we can simplify it for you.
We will tell you all the important things to consider while you shop, list the top ten best 6.5 car speakers, and even give you a review of the top three.
Read on for the ultimate guide in buying the best 6.5 car speakers.
Best 6.5 Car Speakers: Things to Consider
Choosing the best 6.5 car speakers for your vehicle requires looking into certain criteria. Before you jump into considering all there is for sale, look at the following things you may need to keep in mind when making your choice:
- Volume. What you need to look out for is the best 6.5 car speakers that will let you have really high volume but without getting distortion.
- Power Handling. These are the measures you will be reading and they basically mean the measure of power your speakers can handle during operation. You will see terms such as RMS Power and Peak Power. RMS power is what the speakers can handle at all times while peak power is what they handle during short bursts of high sound. The RMS rating is the one to look out for.
- Sensitivity. This is the measure of the amount of sound your speaker will give out. The higher the sensitivity, the more efficiency from your speakers.
- Frequency. This is usually measured in Hz. and it is the measure of how low and how high the speakers can emit sound at. They range from 20 to 22,000 Hz.
- Material. The material that the 6.5 car speakers are made of can impact their quality:
- Woofer. The more lightweight it is, the better the sound.
- Woofer Surrounding. Again, durable and lightweight material will let the woofer move better.
- Crossovers. This is what will lessen the distortion in your sound.
Top 10 Best 6.5 Car Speakers Comparison Guide
Top 3 Best 6.5 Car Speakers Reviews
Although these are the top reviewed and great value for your money, do watch out because they are not a pair of speakers, they are only one speaker. They come in a 6.5 inch paper cone with foam surround and a die cast aluminum frame.
These speakers can give you 500 watts of power. This is not a small number and it means people can hear the music from your car coming from three blocks away.
As with any car speaker, make sure they fit your car before you buy them. You can specify your car make and model on their shopping page and you will know if they are compatible before you buy.
People who bought this were amazed at the sound and strength and highly recommended it. Of course, you will need to buy two of these when you are checking out so watch out for the quantity.
This system is awesome. It comes with 2 spiders, 2 tweeters, and a small little diode type crossover. They are also made of very lightweight material which means amazing sound for you. These ones are made with injected polypropylene and have a diamond array pattern.
The power on these speakers is 80W RMS and they have a frequency response of 63Hz. If you read through the things to consider earlier, you will know that these figures are good! They also come with advanced crossover network.
Buyers felt that the price for such a system was absolutely great and the sound they are getting from it is also excellent.
Pioneer is one of the best names when it comes to car speakers and you can see that by the multitude of options under this brand name. This specific system comes as a set of speakers which is great for the money you are paying. It gives you a maximum power of 300 watts and an RMS power of 50 watts.
These are 3-way speakers with a multilayer cone and this enables great and loud sound. They have a sensitivity of 90 dB with 35Hz frequency so you will enjoy the clear sound on these car speakers.
Buyers of this brand felt that they could feel the balance in their music again after installing it. There were a few negative reviews though about their durability. These very few reviews stated that the speakers were not durable and they blew after a few months of use.