Having the best 6.5 car speakers is a great way to get high quality audio in your car. As you begin your search for 6.5 car speakers, you will quickly notice that there are a lot of options to choose from. And, it gets confusing. This is why we are helping you with our new 2017 guide of the best 6.5 car speakers.
We compared the most important features such as volume, power handling, sensitivity, frequency, material, and price. Then we narrowed our research to find the 10 best 6.5 car speakers to make your decision easy.
Things to Consider About 6.5 Car Speakers
Choosing the best 6.5 car speakers for your vehicle requires looking into certain criteria. Before you make your purchase, consider the following features:
- Volume. Look for the best 6.5 car speakers that can handle high volume levels without receiving any kind of distortion.
- Power Handling. These ratings will measure the power of your 6.5 car speakers and what they can handle during operation. You will see terms such as RMS Power and Peak Power. RMS power is what 6.5 car speakers can handle at all times. Peak power is what they can handle during short bursts of high volume sound. The RMS rating is the one to look out for.
- Sensitivity. This refers to the amount of sound your 6.5 car speaker will give out. The higher the sensitivity, the more efficiency.
- Frequency. This is the measure of how low and how high your 6.5 car speakers can emit sound at. The best 6.5 car speakers can range from 20 Hz. to 22,000 Hz.
- Material. The material that your 6.5 car speakers are made from can impact their quality:
- Woofer. The more lightweight, the better the sound.
- Woofer Surrounding. Durable and lightweight material will let the woofer move better.
- Crossovers. This will lessen the distortion of your sound.
Top 10 Best 6.5 Car Speakers Comparison Guide
Reviews of the Top 3 Best 6.5 Car Speakers
Although these are the top reviewed and great value for your money, do watch out because they are not a pair of 6.5 car speakers, they are only one speaker. They come in a 6.5 inch paper cone with foam surround and a die cast aluminum frame.
These best 6.5 car speakers can give you 500 watts of power. This is not a small number and it means people can hear the music from your car coming from three blocks away.
As with any car speaker, make sure they fit your car before you buy them. You can specify your car make and model on their shopping page and you will know if they are compatible before you buy.
People who bought these 6.5 car speakers were amazed at the sound and strength and highly recommended them. Of course, you will need to buy two of these when you are checking out so watch out for the quantity.
These 6.5 car speakers are awesome. They come with 2 spiders, 2 tweeters, and a small little diode type crossover. They are also made of very lightweight material which means amazing sound for you. These specific 6.5 car speakers are made with injected polypropylene and have a diamond array pattern.
The power on these 6.5 car speakers is 80W RMS and they have a frequency response of 63Hz. If you read through the things to consider earlier, you will know that these figures are good. They also come with advanced crossover network.
Buyers felt that the price for this 6.5 car speaker system was absolutely great and the sound they are getting from it is also excellent.
Pioneer is one of the best names when it comes to car speakers and you can see that by the multitude of options under this brand name. These high quality 6.5 car speakers come as a set which is a great value for the money you are paying. It gives you a maximum power of 300 watts and an RMS power of 50 watts.
These are 3-way car speakers with a multi-layer cone. This enables loud and intense sound. They have a sensitivity of 90 dB with 35Hz frequency so you will enjoy the extra clear sound on these 6.5 car speakers.
Buyers of these best 6.5 car speakers felt that they could once again feel the balance in their music after installing them. There were a few negative reviews though about their durability. These very few reviews stated that the speakers were not durable and they blew after a few months of use.
(Visited 1,492 times, 11 visits today)