Investing in a larger TV can feel like a natural upgrade until you start investigating the models. The real difficulty in trying to find the best 65-inch TV is that once you get to this size the picture quality is not always guaranteed. Any imperfections that are not entirely clear on smaller televisions become amplified.
While it is possible to view a range of television models in an electronics store it isn’t easy to test all of the possible conditions that might cause problems. To help guide you through buying a new and best 65-inch TV and whether this is the best option for you we have set out a few of the most useful pieces of advice. In addition, we have collected together the best models on the market ready for your viewing pleasure.
Top 10 Best 65-Inch TV Comparison Guide
Tips and Tricks
- Viewing. What will you be watching? There are different problems with movies, sports and video games. Lagging, for instance, can be a much bigger problem when using your TV for gaming. Look at the specifics of the model and see what it was built to cater to.
- Location. Where will your TV be? It is now a commonly known issue of people getting the best 65-inch TV only for it to not fit properly in their home. This is especially the case if it is too close to the viewer. Some points that many don’t consider are the luminosity of the room and the viewing angles. Inspect each model for how well it can cope in brighter locations and whether every viewer in your intended space will have equal quality viewing.
- Not Just The Picture. Sound can really be the demise of a model. Make sure the sound quality matches the picture; otherwise you risk being very disappointed.
- Extras. If you want your best 65-inch TV to have Smart options or 3D capabilities, then check the model. Being able to watch 3D movies in your own home is the new must-have, so we have highlighted in our list the three models that are able to provide this kind of viewing in your home.
The Best 65-Inch TV Isn’t Always the Most Expensive
As you can see from our list, the TVs with the biggest price tags aren’t necessarily the most highly rated. Essentially it comes down to the extras that you want. If you want to have a Smart TV with access to the Internet, Skype and social media then opting for a more expensive model with in-built Wi-Fi becomes important.
It is crucial to think of exactly what you need your TV to do. Many people aren’t interested in using the television to surf the Internet so a more basic model is the right choice. If your DVD collection is already extensive in regular viewing then having the 3D option could be redundant. More expensive doesn’t always mean better, especially if you pay for functions that you will never use.
Here are some tips for specific viewing needs:
- Gamers. The ability to set the television much closer and not lose the sharpness of picture. Consider a curved model; we haven’t included any in our list, as they tend to work better for specific single viewing.
- Family Viewing. The widest viewing angle is the best aspect to focus on. No matter where you are in the room you need to be able to see the image as clearly. 3D is also a great option for families.
- Sports. Sound is everything. Quality of picture is guaranteed with all of the best 65-inch TV sets we have listed but sound does vary. Having Smart options makes checking stats easy and helps make those long commercial breaks fly by.
Top 5 Best 65-Inch TV Reviews
The reasonable price for such a great model is reason enough to consider buying the LG Electronics 65UB9200. This TV has all of the quality you want without any of the added features that no one ever uses and are only there to raise the price.
The first thing that should be noted is the picture quality. This is one of the most important aspects of enjoying watching any TV and this one does not disappoint. The sleek design also means that this TV looks great even when it is not in use and mounted to the wall.
Setting up this Best 65-inch TV in terms of mounting the TV to the wall, adjusting the colors, and just getting used to the new system are all incredibly easy.
A beautiful TV that delivers on the features it promises is exactly what you will get when you buy the Sony XBR65X850B. This model has all of the good features that are really important when watching a TV. These include the picture, the design of the model, the remotes and 3D capabilities.
The colors displayed on this TV are truly something to behold. The dark colors are just as pronounced as the bright ones. This can even be said when using the 3D functions of the TV. You will easily be able to connect to the Internet and use apps to play all of your favorite films and use all of the desired features.
The Samsung UN65H6350 is a reliable TV that provides a spectacular viewing experience. From the actual colors of the TV to using the apps, everything works perfectly.
This model is particularly good for gaming as there is little to no lag while playing. The speakers are good quality as well, which also creates a better gaming experience. Whether you are using this TV for general viewing or for the special features, you will find that this best 65-inch TV is great when used for any purpose.
While the picture is great the colors will need to be adjusted, but this along with the rest of the set up processes are easy to figure out.
The LG Electronics 65LB7100 is a great model when you want something that looks nice in your home and that is versatile enough to be used in the family or sitting room for a variety of purposes.
The set up of this model is done through a wizard system on the TV. This is well organized and makes it easy to get started. Adjusting the settings and getting used to the capabilities will take time but only a short while for those that have owned a similar model in the past.
The first thing users will notice about this model is the speed and efficiency of the smart features. The apps are easy to use and give the TV even more functions and uses than before.
Watching TV at home is no longer the same average experience when you have a Panasonic VIERA TV-P65VT50. This model provides an entire viewing style that should not be missed.
The wireless capabilities are seamless and make using the Internet and the apps as well as the normal TV functions very easy. You can really personalize this model with the features and functions. This quality makes it great for individual use or for using in an area with the entire family. It does mean that getting familiar with the systems may take a bit longer but once you have it all figured out, the TV works like a dream.
(Visited 32 times, 1 visits today)