If you’re in the market for the best car speakers, you need to polish up on all the technical terms that come with choosing them. If you’ve been searching for car speakers and feeling confused with all the information being thrown at you, simply read on to get some extensive information about what to look out for, the top ten best car speakers available online, and some great reviews to help you out in making a good and sound decision.
Having the best car speakers is make or break for any long drive. The best car speakers will help you enjoy your drive since the music you listen to will help pass the time. It is very important that you get good quality ones so that the sound that comes through is pleasant and not annoying. With so many options available out there for you, you can rest assured that you will find the speakers you want and at a budget that fits.
The technology has been around since the 1930’s and so it is no longer as expensive as it used to be when it first came into being. Also, with decades of improvement, you can now get the best car speakers and not have to burn a hole in your pocket while doing so.
Read on to understand what to look for when choosing the best car speakers.
Components And Features to Consider
First, understand the following terms you will come across during your search for the best car speakers:
- Tweeter. These are the small speakers that give you high sound frequency
- Subwoofer. These give you low sounds, usually less than 180Hz.
- Woofer. This gives you the low to midrange frequencies.
Next, you need to keep in mind the following options when you are choosing the speakers that are right for you:
- Type of Speakers. There are two types; component and full-range speakers.
- Component Speaker Systems. These are designed with the best possible sound quality in mind. The tweeters and woofers in this system, which are the components, are separated so you are free to place them where you want to in your car.
- Full Range Speaker Systems. These are not as expensive as the component ones and are easier to install since they come as an all in one system. Still, they give you a great range of sound and are an excellent choice if you are just looking to replace the speakers that came with your car.
- The Special Features to Look Out For:
- Detachable Tweeters. These can be used with both the component and the full range systems. They are a good choice if you are thinking of changing your car anytime soon because then you can just remove them and install them in the new one.
- External Crossovers. These come in the full range system and they help to separate the
frequencies between the woofer and the tweeter giving you much better sound.
- Pivoting Tweeters. You will need this feature if your speakers have to be placed in awkward places in your car because then you can pivot or move them around to get the sound in your direction.
- Bluetooth. Finally, you may want to consider a Bluetooth speaker for cars as they not only give you great music sound but also allow for great hands free calls that give you clear conversations without the noise.
Top 10 Best Car Speakers Comparison Guide
Reviews of the Top Rated Car Speakers
At 95Hz, this is one very powerful speaker. Be careful when you are buying it as it comes in a single unit box. If you want a pair or more for your car, you will need to state that in the quantity of your order. Still, single or not, this Lanzar is an unbelievable value for your money.
Some of this car speaker’s features include an 8 inch paper cone with cloth surround, a die cast aluminum frame, and it can give you up to 800 watts of power. It is quite elegant to look at and it is very durable, thanks to the material it is made from.
Buyers of this product report great power from its sound, claiming that it can be heard from three blocks away! While we are not sitting here promoting the idea of your being a public disturbance, we are simply stating a fact that these are pretty powerful speakers and they will give you great volume.
Some of the more prominent reviews highly recommend these speakers for their great economical price with value for money, as well as their durability when it comes to great manufacturing.
Whether 800 watts power like the number one car speaker in this list, or at 500 watts power, the Lanzar are taking the lead in car speakers now, quite closely with Pioneer as well.
This OPTI6MI car speaker differs very slightly from the OPTI8MI in that it has a 6.5 inch speaker paper cone with foam surround and gives you 500 watts of power rather than 800. Other than that, most of their features are exactly the same.
Again, a great value for your money and it also comes as a single unit so watch out for the quantity when you purchase.
If you are looking for great sound, but not as loud as the first one, then these car speakers are a great option. Their dimension also allow for very easy installation as they can fit quite easily into any car model.
The Infinity Kappa can give you up to 450 watts of pure quality sound. It is known for its “Plus One” cone which is a very advanced piece of very smart technology. The patent is still pending. However, the Plus One cone basically means that Kappa went ahead and made their cone larger to let the speakers give off more air. They also use glass fiber for the material of their cones. What this all means for you is that you get a low frequency response which provides great music quality for you. You’ll feel as if you had large speakers but, in essence, they are small speakers with larger cone surface areas.
While most buyers gave this product a rave review, only very few had some complaints about the life span of the speakers, saying that their sound quality diminished over time.
(Visited 395 times, 1 visits today)