Outdoor decorations are a lively and enjoyable way to prep for the holidays. However, at times just the setup process of decorating can leave us stressed out. Outdoor Christmas light projectors are an easy way to decorate as they eliminate the frustrating process of stringing tons of lights across your home. Luckily, there are a number of best Christmas light projector models to choose from that are sure to fit your holiday needs.
Best Christmas Light Projector: What to Look For
There are a few main features that you should keep in mind before purchasing the best Christmas light projector for you home. There are many cheap alternatives available on the market and many of them falter when it comes to design and efficiency. In order to avoid throwing money away on a Christmas light projector that will hardly last you through the season it is important that your choice considers the following criteria:
- Price. How much are you really willing to pay for one of the best Christmas light projector models? Ask yourself if the price associated with the projector seems fair for its features and quality?
- Material Type. The type of material that the projector is made of will affect how long it will last as well as its weather resistance. Most of the most popular light projectors on the market are made from either plastic or aluminum.
- Weather Resistance. As the weather can be unpredictable during the Christmas season, it is important to have a waterproof projector that can withstand cold temperatures. The most notable feature is the IP65 rating, which ensures that the projector is waterproof.
- Multi-Functional. Are you looking for one of the best light projector models that only displays Christmas lights or one that you can use for other holidays as well? Depending on your preferences, you may want to opt for a multi-use projector over one that is only designed for Christmas.
- Energy Efficiency. Will the best Christmas light projector eat up at your electricity and cause your bill to skyrocket? Are there timer functions that will allow you to set specific times when the projector will be on? These are important factors for homeowners that are looking to stay environmentally friendly while saving on their monthly bill.
Top 10 Best Christmas Light Projector Comparison Guide
|1. Firefly Light Projector Garden/tree/outdoor Wall Decoration and Christmas Holiday Decoration||25'||$$$||5.0|
|2. InnooLight Christmas Lights Show Waterproof Outdoor Laser Light Projector with Remote||30' - 50'||$$||5.0|
|3. Starry Christmas Laser Lights Halloween Outdoor Projector Waterproof||25'||$$$$||5.0|
|4. Auledio Outdoor IP65 Waterproof Snowflake Landscape Spotlight LED Christmas Projection Light Show||No distance limit||$$||4.9|
|5. Laser Christmas Light, Outdoor and Indoor, Laser Projector for Christmas and Party Decoration||25'||$$||4.7|
|6. 1byone Outdoor Laser Light Projector for Halloween, Christmas, Holiday, Party, Landscape, and Garden Decoration||25'||$$$||4.6|
|7. DRILLPRO Waterproof Holiday Landscape Light for Patio,Lawn,Garden and Christmas Decoration||300'||$$||4.5|
|8. 1byone Magical Outdoor and Indoor Christmas Laser Light||25'||$$||4.5|
|9. TaoTronics Star Shower Laser Lights, Outdoor Laser Light Show Projector||50'||$$||4.5|
|10. Decolighting Star Laser Christmas Light Show Outdoor Decorations, Waterproof Landscape Lighting||33'||$$||4.3|
Top 3 Best Christmas Light Projector Reviews
As one of the top selling light projectors on Amazon, the Firefly has left many decorators feeling satisfied and Christmas ready. With the Firefly you’ll be equipped with gorgeous red and green lights adorning your home. The red and green laser beams cover up to 25 feet of space and allow you to choose to shine each beam individually without the other.
The convenience of a remote control makes setting a timer, controlling and changing individual lights, and shutting off the device incredibly easy. The projector can be used both indoors and outdoors and is weather resistant featuring an IP65 rating. The Firefly is also covered by a 3-year warranty and a 100% satisfaction guarantee, making it a safe purchase.
With the InnooLight projector, you will be in absolute awe over the stunning Christmas lights that will cover your home.
The InnooLight comes with 4 different lighting patterns that vary between the red and green colors as well as through a steady or flickering projection. The lasers are capable of covering up to 1,000 square feet and come equipped with a timer that you can set for 1 to 6 hours of projection. The laser has more than 1,000 bright dots that will instantly give you that festive feel.
The projector has been FDA approved, as well as CE, FCC, and ROHS certified, making it a secure purchase. Along with its certifications, the projector also sports an IP65 waterproof rating and can be used during rain, snow, and temperatures as low as -40 degrees. The aluminum material that the InnooLight is crafted from will ensure its durability and long-lasting survival for many Christmas seasons to come.
By far one of the best Christmas light projector choices, the Starry Laser Lights does not disappoint its consumers. With stunningly bright green and red laser lights, the Starry Laser Lights will ensure that your house will be a showstopper for the holiday.
The laser features bright and colorful combinations of red, green, and blue. You can choose to focus on one color only, combine two of the colors together, or even use all three at the same time. The lights are capable of covering up to 3,900 square feet from a distance of 25 feet and everything is controllable through the remote control. Set automatic timers that will turn the lights on and off at the same time each day and set either twinkling, stationary, or flashing light backgrounds.
Along with its beautiful laser display, the projector is IP65 waterproof and can be used in temperatures as low as -40 degrees. As an energy efficient projector, you will spend 99% less energy than you would on conventional string lighting decorations.