If you want to make sure you purchase one of the best gaming headsets for PS4, you will need to shop smart. Not everyone wants the same things in a gaming headset. Some would be happy with a basic model at a lower price. Others are very particular about the features they need their headset to have. Take a few things into consideration before making your final purchase in order to ensure that you get the best gaming headsets for PS4 that meets your needs.
Things to Consider About PS4 Gaming Headsets
- Wired vs. Wireless. If you don’t mind being literally connected to your controller or gaming console, you can save yourself a few dollars and have more options available to choose from by purchasing a cheaper wired gaming headset. However, if you want the freedom of walking away from your console to grab a snack or drink during a marathon gaming session and not having to take off your headset to do so, you are going to want to invest in a wireless headset. Bear in mind that wireless headsets typically cost more. Sometimes a lot more than their wire bound counterparts.
- Microphone Options. There is nothing worse than having your opponent hear you shout a curse word after he or she defeats you in a game. If you’re prone to uttering obscenities while gaming with others, you may want to make sure the headset you buy has a functional mute option. Also, for those times when you do want to be heard, you’ll want to ensure your headset has a good microphone attached to it.
- Sound Clarity. A big reason headsets are so popular among gamers is the way they provide the ability to hear the sound effects in a game like never before. The best gaming headsets for PS4 offer bass boost options and equalizers that enable the user to customize their gaming experience, taking it from fun to awesome with the touch of a button. You want to make sure your gaming headset has a set of headphones that can put you into the game as you play it.
- Comfort. A quality gaming headset for PS4 is going to be of no use to you if it is not comfortable for you to wear. Hardcore gamers may wear their headsets for hours at a time, so comfort is a factor that should be taken very seriously. Look for gaming headsets with an ergonomic design or with foam padding on the headphones for the ultimate in comfortable marathon gaming.
- Price. Surprisingly, some of the best gaming headsets for PS4 can actually be found at ridiculously low prices. Make a wise purchase and get the best value you can for your dollar.
Best Gaming Headsets for PS4 Top 10 Comparison Guide
Top Rated PS4 Gaming Headset Reviews
This is a quintessential PS4 gaming headset that hits all the beats right on cue. It has soft, comfortable headphones that won’t leave you with sweaty or painful ears after a long gaming session. It has easy reach mic and speaker volume adjustment built into the wire that connects it to your controller. The sound clarity and bass effects that you get with this model are unmatched, at least at this modest price point. One minor drawback is that the mic cannot be manually removed from the headset.
However, one major factor in its favor is the fact that it is cross compatible with virtually any device you might want to use for gaming. This includes gaming consoles, gaming PCs, tablets, and of course PS4. So, you really only need one headset for all your gaming devices when you choose this model.
Slightly less expensive than the top pick, these best gaming headsets for PS4 do not sacrifice much to boast their lower price tag. It is wired, although the connecting wire is quite long at over 7 feet. Comfortable to wear for long periods of time and is available in multiple colors including red and blue.
The microphone can be detached from the headphones if you don’t want it in the way while gaming. Also, the headband itself is fully adjustable, so it can easily be customized to fit anyone. The speakers seal in the sounds of your game and seal out the sounds of your surroundings, providing the pure gaming experience you crave.
Ultra lightweight and ultra inexpensive, the gamer with a tight budget will appreciate the quality they can get for a bargain basement price with this PS4 gaming headset. The easy control pad attached to the connecting wire features an on and off switch for the mic and a volume control wheel, providing a customized gaming experience right at your fingertips.
Although this headset lacks the cool LED lighting effects that some of the more expensive models have, it provides crisp sound and a dependable microphone at a fraction of the cost of the fancier headsets. Plus, its lightweight and sleek design won’t leave you with a case of heavy headedness after a long gaming session. You can play that marathon without having to worry about neck strain or a strain on your wallet.
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)