If you’re a serious computer gamer, you’ll want to own a serious computer. With higher performances, you will be able to excel at any game you play. However, finding the best gaming PC under 1000 dollars isn’t always an easy task. With very expensive gaming computers on the market, you may find the process of shopping for one to be quite overwhelming.
Finding the best gaming PC under 1000 bucks doesn’t have to be difficult. There are some great affordable options on the market that can provide you with quality performance and an amazing gameplay experience. We have made the shopping experience much easier on you by providing you with the top rated gaming computers available for less than $1000.
Top 10 Best Gaming PC Under $1000 Comparison Guide
How to Find the Best Gaming PC Under 1000 Dollars
Finding the best gaming PC under 1000 dollars can seem somewhat difficult. Most gaming computers are incredibly expensive because of the high grade components used to achieve amazing performances. When gaming, you’ll want the best performance in order to benefit from a smooth gaming experience.
Fortunately, you don’t need to spend a fortune in order to achieve amazing performance ratings. Here are a few things to look for when searching for the best gaming PC under 1000 dollars:
- Ram Memory is one of the important components that you’ll need to look out for. Ram for gaming is what allows your computer to run smoothly and gaming computers need a lot of it to be able to perform properly. While most regular computers need about 4GB of ram, gaming computers should have a minimum of 8GB to run games smoothly. In the case of ram, the more you have the better off you will be.
- VRAM of Video Ram is similar to your computer’s main ram memory, but is part of your video card. Getting a video card with at least 512MB of VRAM is a good idea. However, if you want an incredible gaming experience, you shouldn’t settle for any less than 1GB.
- The Processor is very important for gaming. Getting a strong processor will allow your computer to run heavy programs such as video games. While normal computers don’t need as strong processors, gaming computers should have a processor of a minimum of 3GHz for a smooth and pleasant gaming experience.
- Ports are super important for gaming PCs. You’ll want to be able to hookup all of your devices such as gaming headphones, gaming speakers, PC game controllers and more. When getting a computer with gaming in mind, you should make sure that it has at least one HDMI port, 4 USB ports and speaker ports.
- Hard Drive Space is super important. You will have to install every single game that you buy and most games take up a ton of space. With better graphics and more gameplay options, games are becoming quite large in size, requiring you to have enough hard drive space to host them on your computer. If you want a decent gaming computer, you should never settle for a hard drive with less than 1 TB of space.
There are tons of great computers made with gaming in mind that are available for less than $1000. The key is to shop around and compare the options. Here are three reviews of the best gaming PC units that are available for less than $1000.
Top 3 Best Gaming PC Under $1000 Reviews
At the top of our list is the Lenovo ThinkServer TS140. This best gaming PC under 1000 dollars is packed with a ton of power including a Intel Core i7-4770 Quad Core Processor that can reach up to 3.9 GHz. With 16GB of ram memory and an impressive 6 TB of hard drive space, you will be able to play smoothly and you’ll have more than enough space to store all of your games on here.
With an Intel HD Graphics 4600 video card that has 1.7 GB of VRAM, you will be able to play the most beautiful of video games. If you’re looking for an amazingly powerful gaming desktop computer, you’ll love the Lenovo ThinkServer TS140.
Another great option when searching for a quality gaming computer that is affordable is the Dell XPS 8700. This computer comes equipped with 8GB of ram memory and a 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4790 processor that reaches up to 3.6 GHz. The NVIDIA GeForce GT 720 video card with 1GB of DDR3 VRAM allows you to play the most visually detailed games with ease.
Featured with a 1 TB hard drive, you will be able to easily store your games on this desktop computer. If you’re looking for the best gaming PC under 1000 dollars with lots of ports, great visuals, high performance ratings and a ton of hard drive space, you’ll love the Dell XPS 8700.
The ASUS K501UX 15 Inch laptop is among the best gaming laptops on the market for less than $1000. Equipped with a powerful 6th-generation Intel Core i7-6500U 2.5GHz processor (Turbo up to 3.1GHz) and backed with 8 GB of ram memory, this laptop will easily run even the newest video games on the market. The NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M gaming graphic card with an impressive 2 GB of VRAM provides even more amazing performances.
With numerous ports including several USB ports, an HDMI, a Bluetooth port and many more, this computer will easily allow you to hook up all of your accessories. If you’re looking for a powerful gaming laptop that you can bring with you on the go, you’ll definitely want to consider the ASUS K501UX 15 Inch laptop.
(Visited 114 times, 1 visits today)