Are you an avid gamer looking to buy the best gaming speakers so you can really enjoy your games? Are you a little confused with all the technical language out there when it comes to buying gaming speakers? Don’t worry! This guide will help you identify what to look for when making your choice, advise you on the top ten best gaming speakers available today, and even give you a review of the top three.
All gamers love the awesome graphics that have been developed today. Sound is also an important thing as games no longer come with the beep-beep that used to be common many years ago. Today you want to experience the explosions, the revving, and everything in between. These great sounds can even improve your gaming because you will know when to move according to improved sound cues.
Read on to see which best gaming speakers are the ones for you.
Things to Consider for the Best Gaming Speakers
If you go online to choose the best gaming speakers for you, you may be lost for choice. Rather than be confused, look at this list of things to consider when making your selection:
- Subwoofer or Not? A subwoofer is a boxy piece of equipment that gives you strong bass. When buying the best gaming speakers, you can either go for a more expensive and stronger piece of equipment without needing a subwoofer, or you could go for one that may one day need a subwoofer.
- 5.1 or 2.1? If you choose a 5.1 System, then you will need to keep in mind that they all come with a subwoofer. This may mean that you will need extra space. A 2.1 system will offer good stereo sound. Whatever your choice, don’t go for a 7.1 as a computer will only reach 5.1 sound.
- Audio Controls. While all the best gaming speakers will have volume control, those with a subwoofer will have bass adjustment. Windows offers audio control, but you may prefer to have control through your speakers as well.
- Remote Control. This is an option that may be irrelevant to some while gaming. But, if you want to use the same speakers for listening to music, it comes in handy whenever you want to raise or lower the volume without having to get off the couch.
- Mounting and Stands. Consider where you want to place your gaming speakers. Some come with mounting options, some sit on flat surfaces, and others come with adjustable stands.
Top 10 Best Gaming Speakers Comparison Guide
3 Best Gaming Speakers Reviews
If you want unbelievable sound, convenient size that fits on your computer desk, and magnificent audio volume, then these are the best gaming speakers for you.
The Genius Beast Power promises to wake up your neighbors. It produces high watts from its two satellite speakers so your gaming sound is very alive and the subwoofer will shake you up a bit making your gaming experience very real. It comes with an built-in pulsating LED light that pulses with the bass. And, if you play war games, you will feel like you are on the battlefield.
You also get the convenience of multiple inputs and outputs. You can use it with practically any PC, Mac, and tablet. You can also plug in headphones, microphones and a TV. Having this system in your home means a lot more than great sound for your gaming.
Buyers of this system absolutely loved the strength and sound. It is a good thing it comes with volume and bass control; use the volume controls wisely because you will get a lot of sound from this one.
This Genius comes with multi-mounting features whereby the 4 piece system can stand alone or be mounted on a wall. Although it is very affordable, the system comes with a subwoofer, two satellite speakers, a controller, a stereo RCA to 3.5mm cable, a 3.5mm plug audio cable, and a multi-language user manual.
You can control both volume and bass on this one, which is a good thing because it has unbelievable strength as well. These best gaming speakers also give you the flexibility to be able to plug in a microphone and a headset so you can chat during your online gaming sessions. You can use it with your gaming console, DVD player, TV, MP3 player, any PC, and even notebooks.
Buyers of this system were amazed by what they got for the price. A highly recommended gaming speaker within the genre.
The GoGroove not only look great, but sound great too. It is also an affordable model that works with practically any device you have. Its satellite speakers have 5 watts of power each while the side subwoofer comes with 10 watts and an equalizer so you can get a lot of bass. This means 20 watts of RMS power and 40 watts of peak power. Get ready for some crazy sound.
When you want a little more in terms of mood, switch on the pulse button and watch the speakers and subwoofer glow. You have options of red or blue glowing LED color. The lights also pulsate with your moves. It is easy to set up and the power cord will fit into any AC wall outlet.
Buyers of this gaming speaker model thought it looked and sounded great. However, if there were any disadvantage to it, it would be that the encasement is plastic rather than wood. This does not affect sound quality very much though.