If you are an avid gamer, then you need the best gaming speakers to truly enjoy your gaming experience. There are a lot of gaming speakers to choose from. And, it gets confusing. This is why we are helping you with our new 2017 guide of the best gaming speakers.
We compared the most important gaming speaker features, such as subwoofers, 2.1 setups, 5.1 setups, audio controls, remote options, mounting options, and price. We then narrowed our research to find the 10 best gaming speakers to make your decision easy.
Read on to see which best gaming speakers are the perfect choice for you.
Things to Consider About the Best Gaming Speakers
As you start your search for the best gaming speakers, you may find yourself lost for choice. Rather than be confused, check out this list of things to consider when making your selection:
- Subwoofer or Not? A subwoofer provides the bass within a speaker system. When buying the best gaming speakers, you can either go for a more expensive and powerful one that may not need a subwoofer, or you can choose one that may also need a subwoofer addition.
- 5.1 or 2.1? If you choose a 5.1 gaming speaker system, keep in mind that they all come with a subwoofer. This could mean that you will need extra floor space. A 2.1 gaming speaker system will still offer great sound. Whatever your choice, don’t go for a 7.1 gaming speaker system as a computer will only reach 5.1 sound.
- Audio Controls. While all the best gaming speakers will have volume control, those with a subwoofer will have bass adjustment as well. Windows offers audio control, but you may prefer to have control directly through your speakers as well.
- Remote Control. This is an option that may be irrelevant to some while gaming. But, if you want to use the same gaming speakers for listening to music, it comes in handy whenever you want to raise or lower the volume without having to get off the couch.
- Mounting and Stands. Consider where you want to place your gaming speakers. Some come with mounting options, some sit on flat surfaces, and others come with adjustable speaker stands.
Top 10 Best Gaming Speakers Comparison Guide
Top 3 Best Gaming Speakers Reviews
If you want unbelievable sound, convenient size that fits on your computer desk, and magnificent audio volume, then these are the best gaming speakers for you.
The Genius Beast Power promises to wake up your neighbors. It produces high watts from its two satellite speakers so your gaming sound is very alive and the subwoofer will shake you up a bit making your gaming experience very real. It comes with an built-in pulsating LED light that pulses with the bass. And, if you play war games, you will feel like you are on the battlefield.
You also get the convenience of multiple inputs and outputs. You can use it with practically any PC, Mac, or tablet. You can also plug in gaming headphones, microphones, and a gaming TV. Having this gaming speaker system in your home means a lot more than just great sound for your gaming.
Buyers of these gaming speakers absolutely loved the power and sound. It is a good thing they come with volume and bass control; use the volume controls wisely if you plan on remaining friends with your neighbors.
This Genius comes with multi-mounting features whereby the 4 piece system can stand alone or be mounted on a wall. Even with an affordable price, the gaming speaker system comes with a subwoofer, two satellite speakers, a controller, a stereo RCA to 3.5mm cable, a 3.5mm plug audio cable, and a multi-language user manual.
You can control both volume and bass, which is a good thing because it has unbelievable power and sound. These best gaming speakers also give you the flexibility to be able to plug in a microphone and a gaming headset so you can chat during your online gaming sessions. You can use it with your gaming console, portable DVD player, TV, MP3 player, any PC, and even notebooks.
Buyers of this system were amazed by what they got for the price. A highly recommended gaming speaker within the genre.
The GoGroove not only look great, but sound great too. These are an affordable best gaming speaker model that works with practically any device you have. The included satellite speakers have 5 watts of power each while the side subwoofer comes with 10 watts and an equalizer so you can control the bass output. This means 20 watts of RMS power and 40 watts of peak power. Get ready for some crazy sound.
When you want a little more in terms of mood, switch on the pulse button and watch the speakers and subwoofer glow. You have options of red or blue glowing LED color. The lights also pulsate with your moves. It is easy to set up and the power cord will fit into any AC wall outlet.
Buyers of these gaming speakers thought they looked and sounded great. However, if there were any disadvantage to them, it would be that the encasement is plastic rather than wood. We did not notice and negative affect on sound quality though.
(Visited 1,151 times, 13 visits today)