Having the best headphones for gaming can give you a real advantage over the competition. The best headphones specifically designed for gaming will help you better hear what is going on all around you in the gamer world and can help to elevate you up from underdog novice to unbeatable champion. This is why choosing the best gaming headphones for your specific needs is crucial, especially if your goal is to find the best headphones for gaming under $100.
The gaming headphones market is quite substantial. There are many different varieties that cater to different types of games and or consoles. With these varieties and options come big price tags but luckily the best headphones for gaming are made for every budget, large or small. And, spending less money on a headset doesn’t necessarily mean that the quality will suffer all that much. There are many budget friendly best headphones for gaming under $100 that meet all gamer’s needs.
Useful Considerations And Features
- Audio. This feature is really only half of what the best gaming headphones under 100 dollars should include, but a very important aspect none the less. Normally while gaming on a PC or console you are required to hear other gamers from around the globe to be able to finalize a task together as a team or make sure they aren’t sneaking in behind you with a kill shot. When looking at the audio feature of a headset you want to understand how large the drivers are. The larger the driver the better the quality of the sound that will come through the headphones.
- Microphone. When selecting the best headphones for gaming under $100 the microphone is another important feature and there are many different aspects to understand about a microphone before making a purchase.
- Sensitivity and frequency are two main factors of a microphone. Lower sensitivity means that the microphone won’t be able to pick up quieter background noises as easily as higher sensitivity microphones. As for frequency range, it depicts what types of frequencies the microphone can capture and resend. When looking at this feature aim for a microphone that has a large range so it allows for better audio capture.
- Another thing to consider concerning the microphone aspect of the gaming headset is whether or not you want a microphone that is retractable, removable, or both. This way you can move the microphone whenever and however you want.
- Design. Even the best headphones for gaming under $100 are worn for long periods of time. You definitely want a pair that is comfortable to wear. You may not want a cheaper gaming headset that puts too much pressure on the sides of your head and if the headset is not wireless then the length of the chord can also be an important design feature to consider.
Best Headphones for Gaming Under $100 Comparison Guide
Reviews of the Top Rated Headphones for Gaming Under $100
These best headphones for gaming under $100 have one of the best microphones available in the industry with an incredibly large response range. The microphone can pick up sounds from 50Hz to 18kHz, meaning it can transmit your voice clearly.
As far as design goes, these headphones come with a great design including two different headset covers, one leather and one velvet, to best fit your overall preference. Additionally these headphones come with large ear cups that create passive noise canceling headphone technology. And if the microphone and the design wasn’t enough to sell you, you can rest assured that the customer support that the Kingston HyperX Cloud company provides (via email, phone or live chat as well as the immense amount of information online) really proves to be second to none.
The Siberia gaming headphones have a large 50 mm driver that produces quality sound, consisting of high crisp tones as well as the low tones that are balanced perfectly.
In addition to the higher than expected quality sound, the ear cups do a good job reducing external noises and is made with leather padding for superior design and comfort. There is also an in-line volume control system that is easy access and control even while fully engulfed in your game play.
Not only does this headset provide great high-quality audio from its 40 mm drivers, but it also comes with a very respectable microphone. The lowest frequency that this headset reaches is at 20Hz, which gives a great experience specifically for gaming. The microphone really stands out for its ability to capture audio clearly and crisply while eliminating background sounds.
Creative Labs has created these gaming headphones with emphasis on having both a great microphone and audio combination while also being compactable enough for easy storage and movability.
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)