As projectors become more popular the market widens and there are already numerous options to choose from. The problem is not generally lack of options, but finding relevant specifications. Most websites are aimed at selling with powerful words that are actually meaningless. This list was designed to provide relevant information for those looking for the best projector under $200.
There are several different categories of projectors on today’s market. Some are best used as a stationary device, while others are extremely portable. There are even pocket projectors on the market. This element usually depends upon what it is needed for. For home theaters projectors, one that is stationary is perfectly fine. If you will be using it at home and the office, you should check out projectors that are portable.
Things to Consider
There are many points to contemplate while you are looking for a projector. Some are more important than others and all depend upon your personal situation and preferences. There are a few that will most likely be valid for all consumers.
- It is always a very good idea to create a budget before buying any tech device.
- Think about where your projector will be used as well as how.
- High definition is a feature almost all buyers look for. HD projectors will have high resolution which displays smaller details more clearly.
- Blu-ray discs are a relatively recent invention, but their popularity has skyrocketed. These discs hold a much larger amount of data than standard discs and therefore provide better details.
Best Projector Under $200 Comparison Guide
As mentioned there are countless different projectors available and of course the number and quality of the features of each is largely dependent on the price. Most consumers assume that a pricey item is high quality, while an inexpensive one is cheaply made. That is true in a lot of cases, but not always. Buyers simply need to become informed consumers.
- You have several option of mounting your projector and projector screen. For example, you can give one of your walls a fresh coat of paint and project media onto the wall. You may affix your projector to the ceiling. This barely requires any of the space in your living room.
- A projector requires a screen. Most small screens range from 75 to 100 inches diagonally. The largest group is anywhere from 300 inches and bigger. The technology projectors are designed with enables them to project or throw very large images with much greater detail than most television sets.
- Large, detailed images are far less straining on the eyes than smaller, blurrier pictures. Your eyes do not have to work as hard to resolve bigger pictures with great detail because your field of vision is fuller.
Top 3 Best Projector Under $200 Bucks Reviews
Let us first start by saying that if you are fixed in terms of staying under budget then this projector may not make the cut. But, we felt that it should still win an honorable mention due to its bevy of features while still falling within the considerably affordable price range. That said, the Optima S321 will help win over your audience every time with its bright, crystal clear, rich, vibrant, and accurate colors.
Delivering a powerful 3200 lumens a remarkable 22000:1 contrast ratio, the Optima S321 is great for use in classrooms, small to medium size conference rooms, and houses of worship. This projector also features a VGA input for analog connectivity, S-Video, Composite video, mini USB-B for mouse control, RS-232 for projector control, top loading lamp for easy lamp changes, whisper quiet operation and more. If you are willing to go a little outside of your budget for this projector you can pretty much guarantee that you will not be disappointed.
The Fugetek FG-857 is an awesome gaming projector especially for its low price. Some projectors which are excellent for watching movies cannot not always support video games; however, this one provides crystal, clear detail for both types of media.
The Fugetek FG-857 lamp provides extended life LED lighting technology. The 5 inch LCD technology provides much brighter, quality images than even others featuring 7 inch LCD technology. It also includes a one year warrantee on both labor and parts.
The AAXA Pico is an excellent pocket size projector for the traveling business professional. It is about the size of a smart phone and throws sharp, clear images of up to 60 inches. The Pico lithium battery is rechargeable and provides at least 80 minutes of function per charge.
The Pico Pocket Size Projector never becomes pixelated when you enlarge the images, but continues to produce vibrant and brilliant color detail. The LCoS Technology eradicates the color wheel and never places undue strain on your eyes. It also features a media payer which is built in and is compatible with most common file formats.
(Visited 16,792 times, 1 visits today)