If you are looking for a compact and cost effective way to cool your home, you may want to consider investing in one of the best tower fan models available today. These compact yet powerful fans can help circulate cool air throughout your home without taking up a lot of space or driving your electric bill through the roof.
Important Features to Look For
- Size. Although virtually all of the best tower fan models are more compact than their pedestal fan counterparts, some are smaller than others. Consider whether you want a powerhouse fan that can cool a large warehouse or a small and sleek desk fan to keep you cool while you are at your computer desk.
- Remote control. Some of the best tower fans come equipped with remote control capabilities. If you would like to be able to change the speed of your fan from across the room with just the touch of a button, you may want to look into buying a tower fan with a universal remote control.
- Ionizing. You may want more than simple air circulation from a fan. That is where a tower fan with a built-in ionizer can help. Ionizing fans can help to purify the air inside your home or workplace by removing allergens and impurities from the air they circulate. This includes bacteria and smoke.
- Customizability. Some top rated tower fans allow for a lot of customizability. Do you want a tower fan that is similar to traditional pedestal fans offering low, medium, and high settings? Maybe you would like to have a fan that offers more options? These multi-speed tower fan models typically cost more but they do offer customizable comfort which can be a difference maker.
- Price. Now that tower fan technology has been available for a while, almost anyone can afford one. Some of the best town fan options can be purchased for the price of a meal out or even less.
Best Tower Fan Top 8 Comparison Guide
Reviews of the Top Rated Tower Fans
This tower fan gets the number one spot as the best tower fan available today because of its customizability and portability all at a moderate price. Featuring oscillation and louvers that allow for personalized airflow directionality, and able to operate at three speeds, the Lasko HIGH VELOCITY Oscillating Floor Blowing Fan is able to deliver cool air right where you need it. It is powered by remote control, so you can relax in your favorite computer chair and power it on with the click of a button. You can also stash the remote in the built-in storage caddy when you get the airflow the way you like it.
If you want to snooze on the couch in a cool room but don’t want the fan to keep running after you fall asleep, this tower fan is the one for you. It has an automatic timer so you can turn it on and forget it. Standing just over 30 inches tall, this fan has a build-in handle that allows you to easily take it from room to room as needed. The only drawback to this tower fan is its sound. Consumers looking for a whisper quiet tower fan may want to look elsewhere, as this little powerhouse does make quite the “whoosh” when it’s running at full speed.
Who says everything from Sharper Image has to come with a hefty price tag? This sleek and compact best tower fan gets the runner up pick because of its affordability and quality. With the Sharper Image 30″ Tower Fan, you get a three speed fan that has a compact design and a five foot power cord that allows you to get the angle of the airflow just the way you like it. You can choose to turn on oscillation to cool the entire room or keep oscillation off and point it right at yourself for a personal blast of cool air.
This top rated tower fan features a two hour timer, so you can turn it on for a nap without worrying about unnecessarily racking up cooling costs while you sleep. This tower fan cannot be used on an outdoor patio and there is no remote control for it, so it does lack some of the versatility that can be found with more expensive models.
If you are looking to cool larger spaces then will appreciate this tower fan. It stands taller than more compact models, but that allows it to cool very large rooms with ease. The Kenmore 40″ Digital Tower Fan has three speeds with optional oscillation, similar to the features found in familiar pedestal fans but without the bulky, space devouring footprint of old fashioned fans.
This best tower fan has an integrated timer that allows the user to set it to run for up to eight hours. This feature is fantastic when you want to go to the market for a couple of hours and return to a cool, comfortable home. This high quality tower fan also comes with a remote control so you can customize your home’s cooling without having to physically walk over to the fan to change the settings.
(Visited 113 times, 2 visits today)